How do I become a cardholder?

  1. Meet with a physician who will evaluate you to see if your condition qualifies for a recommendation. A list of physicians who have given us their information is available here [link to physician page]. The physician has a form to fill out and sign, and it must be submitted with your application.
  2. Decide if you want to grow your own or use a provider to grow marijuana for you.
  3. Decide where you will be growing, if you are.  If you use a rental space, you will need the landlord’s permission
  4. Next, fill out the application.
  5. Send the physician’s recommendation, application, a check for the fee made payable to DPHHS/MMP, and the landlord authorization form (if needed) to the state.  Send it all to DPHHS at P.O. Box 202935, Helena MT  59620-2935.
  6. The state has 30 days from the date it receives the mail to register you or reject the application, and an additional 5 days to mail the notice out to you.  If a provider was selected by the patient and fills out his or her own paperwork, the provider also receives mail from the state containing a letter and a registry ID card.  50-46-303, MCA, paragraph 4.

Showing 2 reactions

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • commented 2017-04-25 02:04:22 -0600
    The primary concern you should do is plant yields and collect them to win mint pieces. You can plant one certain products and gain a dominance sign, as well, however that takes a while and a great deal of persistence crops.
  • commented 2015-05-15 21:22:07 -0600
    Where is the application?